I've already set up, or been part of, a number of wikis over the past couple of years; not having a need for a new one right now I've decided to save cyberspace and not create yet another.
I don't think any of the wikis I've been involved in have been hugely successful - if there's only a few people involved then we've usually ended up using email for contact - though I suppose that in a couple of instances the wiki has functioned ok as a repository for documents held in common.
There are so many online options to do so many similar online activities that sometimes choosing one over another simply comes down to personal taste or familiarity - or the fact that someone else has done the set up using their favourite tool.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment